When it comes to aquarium lighting
, the main focus has always been on the bulb. However, there is a key part of this gadget, which you should not be forgetting to ensure that your fish has a bright and lovely home, and that is the fixture. If you still havent yet decided on what type you want, then you may as well consider the 24 Inch 2x24 Watt Aquaticlife T5 Ho Light Link Fixture - Marine from Pet Store
. This is a convenient tool, which will allow you to set up your lamps in whatever manner you see fit.
This fixture is basically the frame, which will hold your entire bulb. As its name says, this particular product is designed to carry the T5 lamps. It is available in a length of 24 inches, which is quite suitable for regular-sized aquariums. It is made entirely from aluminum, and it comes with an acrylic cover to protect the fluorescents from the dangers of water splashes. Its packaging also consists of suspension cables and cords, which will enable you to set up the lighting in any way that you prefer.
The 24 Inch 2x24 Watt Aquaticlife T5 Ho Light Link Fixture - Marine is truly something that you cannot live without when you want to give your fish a lovely home that comes with its own daylight effect.DESCRIPTION
T5 HO (high output) light fixture with 420/460nm and 10,000K lamps.GENERAL
- Adjustable width aquarium frame mounts support fixture above aquarium.
- Single power cord makes it easy to mount on the aquarium or suspend from above.
- German-made specially angled individual reflectors maximize light by directing it into the aquarium.
- Suspension channels allow connection to optional cable for various mounting configurations.
- Metal attachments allow optional connection to multiple fixtures.
- Rated Voltage: 120 Volt AC
- Rated Cycle: 60 Hz
- Power Factor: 0.55
- Input Current: 0.69A
- Total Wattage: 48W
- Tc: Max 167 Deg F
- Power Cord Length: 2 Meters
- Black ribbed matte finish
- Acrylic lens cover
- Black legs
- 24 in T5 HO 24W 420/460 Lamp
- Right End Plate
- 24 in T5 HO 24W 10,000K Lamp
- Left End Plate
- (4) Aquarium Frame Mount
- Ballast (T5 HO)
- Lens Cover
- Installation & Maintenance Guide
- (2) Metal Attachment