If you own a long-haired dog or cat, you’d know quickly how important a good pet clipper is. Not all pet clippers are the same.
There are three important factors to consider when picking up a pet clipper:
1. Speed - Slow pet clippers can cause clogging which not only messes up your ability to cut your dog’s hair but it can also be very uncomfortable and painful to your dog especially when you’re moving the clipper quickly and then it get stuck. That will hurt your dog’s skin because it pulls on your dog’s hair. That’s why a very fast-moving clipper makes the cutting process uniform and also prevents this clogging situation.
2. Durability - Many pet clippers are just not made to last. It is either that they used a really thin plastic casing that doesn’t fit together well or there are issues with the motor which doesn’t make it to last. Whatever the specific issue is, you’re looking for a pet clipper that is engineered to be durable. It must also be shock resistant to a degree that in case you drop your clipper, it doesn’t just shatter and break into a million pieces. You’re looking for a clipper that can handle a little bit of abuse. Because while you are grooming your pet, your pet could sometimes be moving. This is the situation wherein the clipper could fall. Durability is a very important factor.
3. Versatility - The pet clipper you choose should be able to handle many different blades. Because different fur lengths and fur quality requires different blades. You need versatility in your clipper.
4. It has to be quiet - You don’t want a very loud clipper which stresses out your dog. It’s already stressed out enough when it’s being groomed. Don’t make the process extra difficult by stressing out your dog with a loud clipper.
A good clipper that takes all these factors into consideration is the Andis AG Plus Detachable Blade Pet Clipper from Pet Store. It’s not only durable made of hard plastic casing which is shatter proof, but it also has a built-in rotor motor which is powerful , quiet and can take a shock when it is dropped. In terms of versatility, it has multiple blade function. It is the definition of versatility. Depending on the hair type or hair length, you can just put on a blade or remove and detach the blade as you wish. You can use different sized blades; although it comes with one standard ultra edged blade
And finally, it is very fast. The motor makes powerful and fast grooming option which lessens the stress for your pet.
If you’re looking for a different kind of a pet clipper that is built for a comfortable and convenient grooming experience, try the Andis AG Plus Detachable Blade Pet Clipper.
Andis AG Detachable Blade Animal Clipper
Andis clippers are super fast, super durable, and super versatile! The power of these clippers translates into easy work for you and your pet.
• Powerful clipper ideal for complete animal grooming
• 2700 spm blade speed
• Extremely quiet, powerful rotary motor is maintenance free and designed for heavy-duty use
• Shatter-proof housing, contoured to fit your hand
• Designed and manufactured for years of reliable use
• Blades are detachable for ease of changing and cleaning
• Features 14` cord
• Works with all UltraEdge™ and CeramicEdge™ blades (sold separately) - the largest selection in the industry
• Blades also compatible with Oster® Model A-5 and most detachable-type clippers
• INCLUDES: clipper, size 10 UltraEdge™ blade, and clipper oil