CPR Smart Feeder
Smart Feeder is a unique and practical feeding tool that makes feeding fish easier, more effective for the fish and cleaner for the filtration system.
Smart Feeder can be used in both fresh and saltwater aquariums with any type of fish food- even frozen food!
- For use with all types of food - Pellet, flake, powder or frozen
- Easy installation - Attaches to aquarium`s vertical wall (< 1.5" wide) or horizontal braces (< 0.5" thick)
- Adjustable feeding depth - Choose between three depths
- For use in fresh and saltwater aquariums - Good for any aquarium
- Dimensions: Length - up to 18.5"
- Waste less food - Confine food and prevent it from prematurely going into the filtration system
- Reduce aquarium maintenance - Prevent filtration systems from quickly getting clogged
- Improve food distribution - Easily feed slower, less aggressive eaters, especially bottom-dwellers and seahorses
- Time-release feeding - Thawing frozen food and slowly dropping pellets help spread out feeding periods
- Complementary accessory for automatic feeders - Helps even if you`re not there
CPR Aquatic Aquarium Supplies
In Arcata, located in Northern California, the sea is a way of life. From the advanced Marine Biology department at Humboldt State University, just up the hill from CPR’s headquarters, to Humboldt Bay, about a mile west, CPR is nestled in a perfect environment to develop equipment for marine aquariums. CPR was started in a small garage in 1987 to produce biological filters for local aquarists. People who used CPR filters were impressed by the high quality and affordable prices. Word spread and the company grew. Since then, CPR has expanded to a 10,000 sq. ft. production facility and has developed many innovative products over the years. CPR is incorporating new ideas and technologies all the time. Their goal is to allow aquarists to place the highest performing products in their tanks at reasonable prices.
Fish love it!
Posted: 8/15/2014 from CRESCENT CITY, CA UNITED STATE
After feeding fish only to see the flakes and frozen brine swept into the filter, this made that problem come to an end. The fish eagerly wait for the food to drop from the tube, and look forward to their daily feeding.
Did you find this review helpful?
Posted: 2/2/2014 from MUSKOGEE, OK UNITED STATES
This makes feeding pellets and slower fish easy! They have plenty of time to visualize the food and are waiting for it when it gets to the bottom of the tube. I did have one of my greedy fish swim up the tube but it is so easy to remove that I had no problem letting him out. I think I will use it if I ever need to remove a fish to help catch them. The bracket fit easily on and off my support bracket on a 112 gallon tank. Definitely worth the money.
5 of 7 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 1/6/2014 from CHANDLER, AZ UNITED STATES
Takes forever to defrost, and then most of the food drops at once.
3 of 4 People found this review helpful, did you?