Any beautiful and lovely home can be ruined by its own hospitability and unknowingly having been accommodating fleas. It is time you throw those unwanted guests out with the new Adams Plus Room Fogger. This product is ready-to-use and poses no hassle to you especially when you have to walk around the house armed and prepared for any hiding insects.
It is also water-based so not only is it effective, it is also very conservative and worth the money since it is energy-saving. The Farnam Adams Plus Insect Fogger from Pet Store is made with special agents like adulticides strong and tough enough to wipe away any full-grown and pre-adult fleas from the face of your furnitures and floors.
It also features an insect growth regulator that could kill eggs and larvae within two hundred and ten days. With that said, you are strongly guaranteed a completely flea-free environment so convenient and beneficial that it was as if you hired professional exterminators to do the job for you. So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on any one of these powerfully effective six-ounce cans now and watch those irritating pests magically disappear. Every single one of these cans is able to deal with six thousand feet.
Farnam Adams Plus Fogger - 6oz
Adams Plus Room Fogger is a ready-to-use, water-based room fogger. It contains adulticides to kill adult and pre-adult fleas and an insect growth regulator to kill flea eggs and larvae for 210 days. One 6-ounce can treats up to 6,000 cubic feet.
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
1. Vacuum thoroughly before fogging. To ensure unobstructed flow of fogger mist, open inside doors and cabinets. Remove or cover exposed food, dishes, utensils, food preparation equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds and remove or cover (and turn off) aquariums. Close outside doors and windows. TURN OFF ALL IGNITION SOURCES SUCH AS PILOT LIGHTS (SHUT OFF GAS VALVES), OTHER OPEN FLAMES, OR RUNNING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES THAT CYCLE OFF AND ON (i.e., REFRIGERATORS, THERMOSTATS, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.
2. Use one container for each 6,000 cubic feet of area (a room 30’ X 25’ with an 8’ ceiling). DO NOT USE MORE THAN 1 FOGGER PER ROOM. DO NOT USE IN SMALL ENCLOSED SPACES SUCH AS CLOSETS, CABINETS, OR UNDER COUNTERS OR TABLES. DO NOT USE IN A ROOM 5’ X 5’ OR SMALLER; INSTEAD, ALLOW FOG TO ENTER FROM OTHER ROOMS.
3. Remove all motor vehicles before fogging garage.
4. Elevate fogger by placing on stand or table covered by newspaper in center of room to be fogged. Newspapers should be spread on the floor for several feet around area of release.
5. Before activating, tilt can away from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on edge of actuator tab until it locks into place.
6. After activating fogger, leave room or house at once. Keep treated area closed for at least 2 hours, then open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 1 hour before returning.
7. For best results, spot treat with an ADAMS™ PLUS carpet & upholstery product under beds, furniture, or obstructed areas where fogger mist may not penetrate.