HM Digital Triple Inline TDS Monitor
The TRM-1 is a three-sensor TDS monitor that can monitor the TDS levels at three different points. It is perfect for RO/DI systems and other types of filtration and purification systems.
- Displays TDS levels of the three sensing points with electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking `x10` image.)
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings (standard is 1/4", also available with 3/8" or 1/"2 T-fittings)
- Installs quickly and easily.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
HM Digital, Inc.
Established in 1987, HM Digital, Inc. (formerly known as Heemang Electronics) is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that has been recognized worldwide for providing the best values in water testing instrumentation, especially the increasingly popular TDS meter.