Kasco's 8400VFX 2 hp Floating Aerating Fountain-300' cord length
The classic Kasco "V" fountain pattern, 8' tall x 32' wide gives this model a beautiful eye-catching display. The larger motor and enhanced propeller design gives the 8400VFX 2.5 times the water flow as the 4400VFX. It is precision engineered to add maximum oxygen to improve your pond or lake aeration. It will assist in improving your water quality as well as adding to the aesthetic appeal of your pond. It is available in a 240V, 60Hz model.
The 8400VFX is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The panel includes a 240 volt control panel with timer, GFCB protection, 120V GFI protected outlet for lights, and photocell for light operation. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-85 control panel and the 8400VFX if you plan to hard-wire the unit into the C-85 control panel.
The 8400VFX boasts an innovative float design with a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape.
Features and Benefits of the 8400VFX
• Dramatic “V” Pattern: 8' tall x 32' wide .
• Efficent / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V circuit for low operating costs.
• Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 20".
• Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
• Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
• Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
• Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
• Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights) .
• Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty .
• Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', 200', or 250' Includes three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
• Made in the U.S.A.