The AquaClear 110 Power Filter provides mechanical, chemical and biological filtration through its multi-stage filtration system. The filter filtration volume is up to 7 times larger than comparable Filters. Its unique design filters aquarium water through a natural and silent waterfall. The patented flow control feature allows for customized filter performance. The filter preserves beneficial bacterial creating a stress free environment for aquarium inhabitants and maintains clear aquarium water. Installation and maintenance are quick, easy and convenience. The filter comes equipped with AquaClear Foam, Activated Carbon and BioMax. In addition, AquaClear delivers an entire line of media including Zeo-Carb and Ammonia Remover exclusively designed for the AquaClear Power Filter. The AquaClear 110 Power Filter is ideal for use in 60–110 U.S. Gal. (227–416 L) aquariums.
- Low operating costs
- Complete filtration
- Large filter media volume
- Superior contact time with filter media
- Cycle Guard, for continuous biological filtration and superior water quality
- Includes foam, carbon & BioMax Filter inserts
- CycleGuard now with BioMax—Preserves beneficial bacteria for a stress free environment. A healthy aquarium requires "beneficial" bacteria. Invisible and harmless, beneficial bacteria are essential in the removal of toxic ammonia and nitrate.
- Will fit on tanks with up to a 1 3/8" wide top edge or lip