The Cyclone`s unique titanium coil has 2/3 more surface area than any comparable aquarium water chiller, providing up to 25% higher efficiency rates while consuming less electricity. Performance and reliability have made the Cyclone the premier drop-in chiller for professional aquarists world wide. Features of the Cyclone include:
- 5ft Flexible Refrigeration Line
- No Plumbing Required
- Remote Helix Titanium Coil
- Fresh or Saltwater Use
- Compact Design
- Quiet Operation
- Black ABS Cover
- Remote Electronic Temp. Controller
- Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (134A)
- Requires Temperature Controller
- Full Two Year Warrantee
- Model #: CY3
- Horsepower: 1/4
- BTU: 3080
- Volts: 115
- Amps: 5.4
- Min. Flow Past Coil (gpm): 8
- Coil Length: 9in
- Coil Diameter: 3in
- Riser Height: 7.5in
- Estimated Capacity: 125-180gal
- Dimensions: 12in x 15in x 11in
Note: Remote LCD Electronic temperature controllers are included ($110 value) with Aqua Logic Chillers (except 1/2HP and 3/4HP). This is not standard. This an upgraded option paid for by us. See below for more information on the controller.
LCD Electronic Temperature Controller - This device is operable from a distance of up to 400 feet and has a superior accuracy for pinpoint temperature control of -30 °F to 220 °F. This digital display is easy to read and a pushbutton control allows you to choose selectable heating and cooling modes. It is not easy to find all these features in such an inexpensive monitor. A keypad lockout provides tamperproof protection. EEPROM memory retains control settings during power outage. This is an OEM product for some of the largest industrial chiller & heater manufacturers. Outperforms other thermostats which cost substantially more. Input power requirements 120 or 208/240 volts. Can control heater & chiller of up to 9.8 amps or approx. 1,000 watts! Dimensions: 6.52" x 2.7" x 2.48". Made in the USA. One-year warranty.
- Temperature range 1 °F to 30 °F
- +/- 1° F Differential (i.e. can be set to turn on heat at 79 and off at 80; or turn chiller (or cooling fan) on at 85 and off at 65, etc.)
- Easy programming of setpoints, differential and heating/cooling mode using 3 front-mounted buttons. Select F or C scales at the push of a button.
- Pre-wired with power cord & remote sensor on 8-foot cable. Can be extended up to 400 feet using standard 22 gauge sensor wire (not included)
- 1/5-1/2hp are designed to operate in warm water applications only, maintaining temperatures between 65-85F.
- 3/4hp and up units can maintain temperatures between 40-85F.
- 1/2hp & up Chillers are made to order and take 1-2 weeks (excludes shipping time).