AquaMaxx Cone-Series In-Sump Protein Skimmer
AquaMaxx Cone-Series In-Sump Protein Skimmers efficiently remove organic waste from aquarium water. A powerful needle wheel pump generates optimally-sized air bubbles that force protein, waste and other materials into a collection cup for easy removal. The AquaMaxx Cone-Series is rated for aquariums up to 1000 gallons.
Computer-precision engineered and outfit with the latest filtration technology, AquaMaxx protein skimmers are engineered to deliver the performance and value you are looking for in a skimmer.
AquaMaxx Cone-Series Skimmers are built using a brilliantly polished cell-cast acrylic. They incorporate the high-end features hardcore hobbyists demand at a price everyone can afford. The Cone-Series is equipped with bubble plates, hybrid-cone bodies, air silencers and needle wheel impellers for maximum performance, efficiency and whisper quiet operation. They also have compact footprints to make installation as easy as possible.
AquaMaxx Cone-Series Skimmers feature custom Italian-made Sicce pumps with special needle wheel impellers to whip up large amounts of air with optimum bubble size. These pump and protein skimmer combinations deliver unprecedented performance and reliability. Aquarium waste will be vigorously removed from your tank so you can focus less on maintenance and more on enjoying your piece of the reef.
AquaMaxx Cone-Series Protein Skimmers are designed from the ground up with the hobbyist in mind. A built-in air intake silencer reduces noise for near-silent operation. The hybrid-cone design maximizes the size of the reaction chamber and to allow the skimmate to smoothly rise into the collection cup. The Bubble plate decreases turbulence, improve bubble formation and boosts skimmer performance.
SPECIFICATIONS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Volume rating: up to 1000 Gallons
- Footprint: 23.7” x 19.7”
- Pump(included): Modified Sicce 5.0 (2)
- Pump power consumption: 43W (2)
- Air Intake: 3000 LPH
- Chamber Diameter: 16 Inches
- Height: 23.3 inches
- Recommended Water Level: 8-10 Inches
- Outlet Size: 2 x 1.5 Inch Quick-Precise adjusting valve
- Efficient, durable and reliable
- Simple to set up and operate
- Cell-cast acrylic construction
- SCH80 fittings
- Quick-Precise adjustment valve allows fast precision tuning of the skimmer water level to control wet/dry foam production
- ShockMaxx rubber feet isolate noise and reduce vibration.
- Italian-Made Sicce needle-wheel pump produces optimum bubble size for high-efficiency protein skimming
||13" x 8"
||18.2" x 11.9"
||19.7" x 17"
||Sicce 3.0 & 5.0
||23.7" x 19.7"
||Sicce 5.0 (2)
All AquaMaxx products are backed by MarineDepot.com’s 60-day return policy and carry one-year manufacturer warranties. Each skimmer will include detailed instructions and diagrams to help hobbyists get up and running immediately.