AquaMaxx EcoMaxx EM600 In-Sump Protein Skimmer
AquaMaxx EcoMaxx EM Series In-Sump Protein Skimmers efficiently remove organic waste from aquarium water. A powerful needle wheel pump generates optimally-sized air bubbles that force protein, waste and other materials into a collection cup for easy removal. The AquaMaxx EM Series is rated for aquariums 120-600 gallons yet are small enough to be concealed in a sump underneath your aquarium.
Computer-precision engineered and outfit with the latest filtration technology, AquaMaxx protein skimmers are engineered to deliver the performance and value you are looking for in a skimmer.
AquaMaxx EcoMaxx EM Series Skimmers are built using a brilliantly polished cell-cast acrylic. They incorporate the high-end features hardcore hobbyists demand at a price everyone can afford. The EM Series is equipped with bubble plates, modified cone necks, air silencers and needle wheel impellers for maximum performance, efficiency and whisper quiet operation. They also have compact footprints to make installation as easy as possible.
AquaMaxx EcoMaxx Skimmers feature custom Italian-made Sicce pumps with special needle wheel impellers to whip up large amounts of air with optimum bubble size. These pump and protein skimmer combinations deliver unprecedented performance and reliability. Aquarium waste will be vigorously removed from your tank so you can focus less on maintenance and more on enjoying your piece of the reef.
AquaMaxx EcoMaxx Protein Skimmers are designed from the ground up with the hobbyist in mind. The pump is incorporated into the base of the skimmer for a space-saving design that will be easy to incorporate into your filtration system. A built-in air intake silencer further reduces noise for near-silent operation. The specially-designed transition cone neck effectively moves skimmate into the collection cup for removal. Bubble plates decrease turbulence, improve bubble formation and help skimmer performance.
SPECIFICATIONS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Volume Rating: 600 Gallons
- Height: 22.8”
- Chamber diameter: 12”
- Outlet size: 1.5” Quick-Precise adjustment valve
- Pump (included): Modified Sicce 5.0 & 3.0
- Pump power consumption: 43 & 27 watts
- Air Intake: 667 GPH (2520 LPH)
- Efficient, durable and reliable
- Simple to set up and operate
- Cell-cast acrylic construction
- SCH80 fittings
- Quick-Precise adjustment valve allows fast precision tuning of the skimmer water level to control wet/dry foam production
- ShockMaxx rubber feet isolate noise and reduce vibration.
- Italian-Made Sicce needle-wheel pump produces optimum bubble size for high-efficiency protein skimming.
- Buffer chamber maximizes contact time allowing skimmate to move smoothly into the collection cup.
||6.3" x 8.6”
||6.7" x 9.8”
||9.1" x 13"
||11" x 16”
||Shark 3.0 & 5.0
All AquaMaxx products are backed by MarineDepot.com’s 60-day return policy and carry one-year manufacturer warranties. Each skimmer will include detailed instructions and diagrams to help hobbyists get up and running immediately.