Captive Purity represents the highest quality in reverse osmosis technology. Captive Purity Reverse Osmosis Systems meet stringent standards and far exceeds the quality of systems from other manufacturers. A wide variety of options ranging from economy 2-stage units to top of the line 4-stage RO/DI units are available to suit your exact needs. Drinking water systems and custom installation solutions are available. Captive Purity Reverse Osmosis Systems are engineered and manufactured under strict guidelines to produce extremely pure water with exceptional focus on minimizing phosphates and silicates. This is a very important feature for reef aquariums.
- Remove over 98% of all ionic impurities.
- Remove over 95-96% of organic impurities.
- Remove colloidal and particulate impurities.
- Remove micro-organisms and pyrogens.
- Remove chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, etc.
- All systems include a non-corrosive 3/4" plastic garden hose adapter (non-brass).
4-stage Deluxe RO/DI System Features:
- 1 micron sediment prefilter.
- 5 micron carbon prefilter.
- High flow and rejection TFC membrane.
- Includes non-corrosive 3/4" plastic garden hose adapter (non-brass).
- Color Change DI cartridge for easy monitoring and maintenance.
- Clear Canisters.
**Receive 15% off your replacement sediment filters, carbon filters and membranes when you purchase RO/RODI unit from us.
All systems include a non-corrosive 3/4" plastic garden hose adapter (non-brass).
Note: A flush valve can significantly enhance the life of TFC membrane by flushing out any harmful impurity from the membrane.