Supplying your tank with continuous flow of water is easy with the use of the Aquarium Systems Premium Maxi-Jet 400 Utility Pump from Pet Store
. This is a heavy duty submersible pump that can generate 106 gallons of water per hour. It has a unique compact design that enables it to generate as much output using only very low power. Its motor can run to its maximum capacity without overheating and without generating too much noise. It does not disturb your aquatic inhabitants inside the tank while doing its work.
Belonging to one of the Marine Series pump, this is ideal to provide the requirements of the Deep Dimension Corner-Flo - Aquariums and to improve the capacity of the new High-Capacity Acrylic Sump Filtration Systems to perform its cleaning functions. It can also be used in other models of aquariums
and can outmatch the performance of other brands in the market. Since the pump is UL-listed, you can be sure that it is durable and delivers high quality outputs as promised.
The Aquarium Systems Premium Maxi-Jet 400 Utility Pump measures 2 1/4inches in length by 1 ½ inches in width by 2 inches in height. Its maximum head measures 26 inches. At zero head, it can generate 106 gallons per hour while at 1 foot head, it releases 50 gallons per hour. It uses only seven watts (0.08 ampere) of energy.Premium Maxi-Jet 400 Utility Pump
New high-efficiency, flow adjustable Marine Series pumps meet the most demanding requirements of saltwater and freshwater systems. Engineered to handle the capacities of our new Deep Dimension Corner-Flo™ Aquariums and our new High-Capacity Acrylic Sump Filtration Systems. Theyre also more than a match for other brands of aquariums and sumps.
- Compact design optimized for maximum output with low power usage.
- Quiet operation with little or no heat. Motors self-protected against overheating.
- Able to run internal/submersible and external (400 suitable for submersible use only).
- UL-listed. Truly stated flow rates.
- All necessary attachment hardware supplied standard.
- Standardized NPT fittings. Screened intake
- 106 GPH at 0 head, 50 GPH at 1 head.
- 7 Watts .08 amps
- Dimensions 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" x 2"
- 26 inches maximum head