ATI 60" 8x80W Powermodule T5 High-Output Fixture complete with individual parabolic reflectors for each bulb made from silver-coated 98% reflective German-made aluminum, active cooling system w/ 4 fans, built-in electronic ballasts, acrylic shield, two 10 ft power-cords and a sleek, adjustable "Grip-Lock" style hanging kit. (Bulbs sold separately.)
Common Sizing Guideline: soft coral tanks up to 320 gallons, mixed reef tanks up to 255 gallons and SPS dominated tanks up to 215 gallons. Recommended Tank Depth: up to 30" with carefully planned placement of corals. Power Consumption: approximately 640 Watts. Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
Dimensions: 58.1" x 17.5" x 2.3" (L x W x H)
- Unbeatable Performance: Superior design and high-end components produce 50% more light than most other equally sized T5 fixtures. Active cooling system allows bulbs to run at a more optimal temperature improving both bulb output and bulb life.
- Energy Efficient: Produces up to 50% more light than most other equally sized T5 fixtures without using more energy.
- Stylish European Design: Sleek, heavy-duty silver colored body is durable and rust-proof and only 2.3" high. All components including the T5 ballasts are enclosed inside the fixture housing. The only items external to the fixture are a small junction box, 2 power-cords and an AC-DC Adapter to power the fans.
- Independent Lamp Control: Fixture is wired with 2 bulbs on one power-cord and the other bulbs on the other allowing for independent control and dawn-dusk simulation.
- Quiet, Cool Operation: Runs cool and produces virtually no noise.