All of your aquatic cleaning needs now come at an affordable, seventeen-ounce bottle. The Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7 from Pet Store
is an ideal product that will keep your tank cleaner and clearer for a longer time. This will save you the time and energy to maintain the aquarium, and it allows you to focus your attention to more important things.
The Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7 does its work once it comes in contact with the water. Like a protein skimmer, it effectively dissolves the quantities of harmful substances like carbon, phosphate, and ammonia. In the case of some chemicals, this product will transform them into tangible particles, which can easily be sieved by a filter.
The Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7 also cleans up after your reef inhabitants. It removes the water from the debris and particles that resulted from the dissolution of your fish food. By doing this, it can keep your tank water clearer. You only need to pour a small dosage of this product to experience its positive effects. It will not harm your aquatic inhabitants
, nor will it change the condition of your water.
Say hello to a newer, more efficient, and non-time-consuming method of cleaning your tank with the Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7.
- Complex system of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups, and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation in marine and freshwater aquaria through complete nutrient remineralization.
- Benefits are:
1. Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate.
2. Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta, detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate (without having to physically clean or disturb the substrate bed).
3. Reduction of organic compounds into nutrients that encourage the growth of photosynthetic organisms (e.g. zooxanthellae, macroalgae, plants).
4. Greatly-reduced hydrogen sulfide production.
5. Increase in dissolved oxygen concentration.
6. Limits availability of pre-existing phosphate to undesirable forms of algae and cyanobacteria.
7. Increased water clarity.
- Supplied in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
- Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
The concentration of dissolved and particulate organic materials in any aquatic environment can have a significant impact on the overall appearance of, as well as the health of organisms residing within, that system. Relatively low-nutrient environments are characterized by high water clarity, lack of unpleasant odors, and absence of microalgae and cyanobacteria; this is collectively a result of the lack of nitrogen-, phosphorus-, and carbon-based waste available. Aquaria that are relatively rich in available nutrients have characteristics opposite to the afore-mentioned, and are typically not desirable because of the resultant appearance of the system and the difficulty of maintaining healthy aquarium inhabitants.
Brightwell Aquatics MicroBacter7 is a selective complex of extremely effective microbes and enzymes that rapidly reduces the concentrations of organic nitrogen, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, and organic carbon in all marine and freshwater ecosystems, leading to greatly improved water quality; better water quality typically leads to healthier aquarium inhabitants. MicroBacter7 does not require refrigeration, however storage in a cool, shaded area will prolong the activity, and maximize the shelf-life, of the product.
Instructions and Guidelines:
Shake product well before using. Mix appropriate volume of MicroBacter7 (see below) with 250-ml (~8 fl. oz.) of aquarium water in a clean container prior to addition to aquarium. If using a pipette to dispense MicroBacter7 below water level of container or aquarium, be sure to thoroughly clean pipette with fresh water prior to placing tube back into MicroBacter7 bottle; failure to do so will contaminate the product. Best results may be obtained by adding mixture to external biological filtration system (if applicable). Do not add to pump intake port(s). For best results, use within 1-year of purchase date. Grossly overdosing MicroBacter7 will not significantly increase the effectiveness of the product, nor the rate at which it enacts changes in aquaria. The following recommendations are based upon extensive testing and will produce the best results in most aquaria.
Medium- to High-nutrient Systems, or to seed Biological Filtration in new aquaria: To effectively decrease the concentration of available nutrients and waste material in all marine and freshwater aquaria, add 5 ml (1 capful) per 25 US-gallons (94.6 L) [˜4 drops per gallon (3.8 L)] of aquarium water daily for the first two weeks of use; the impact that MicroBacter7 has on an aquarium is most evident within this period. Turn protein skimming and UV-sterilization off for a period of 4 hours following addition to aquaria. A noticeable differe