Supply your tank with the right levels of magnesium with the help of the Brightwell Aquatics Neo Mag Magnesium Media from Pet Store
. Made of pure and rich in magnesium material, this medium is used in calcium reactors, or mixed in an aquarium substratum in order to raise the amount of magnesium concentrations slowly but surely. It also contains calcium, and carbonates.
Magnesium is a very important element in your aquarium water. This is essential for your plants and animals in the performance of their natural biological processes. Unfortunately, magnesium can be easily depleted through the regular intake of your aquatic livestock. That is why this product is very important. This provides the proper level of magnesium that your livestock need in order to maintain the balance of magnesium as well as calcium and carbonates in your tank.
The Brightwell Aquatics Neo Mag Magnesium Media also comes from aragonite, a mineral that is secreted by reef-building organisms so that they can produce skeletal material. It does not contain any chloride and sulfate. This comes in a 1000-gram pack, and it is mined primarily in the United States. With this around, your aquatic invertebrates
will grow faster and reproduce themselves more quickly. So try it, and make a noticeable difference in the growth of your pets.
- High-purity, magnesium-rich mineral that may be employed in traditional calcium reactors, or even blended in to pre-existing aquarium substratum, to gradually increase and maintain the magnesium concentration in the system.
- Provides magnesium, which helps regulate the balance between calcium and carbonates in aquarium water, and is a component of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms to form skeletal material.
- Composed of magnesium, calcium, and carbonates.
- Optimal average particle size for use in media reactors and calcium reactors.
- Free of chloride and sulfate.
- Mined in the United States.