New from EcoTech Marine! Control your Radion lights and VorTech pumps wirelessly from your smartphone with the use of the EcoTech Marine ReefLink and the latest version of the EcoSmart Live App.
The Radion Generation 3 is here!
For 2014, EcoTech is updating its award-winning LED light fixture models. Both the base and PRO models are being revised to incorporate updates in LED technology as well as minor design changes to improve aesthetics, simplify service, and modify the on-fixture user interface
Radion LED Light Fixture Comparison Chart
Radion XR30w Gen3 Features
Now introducing the addition of UV and Indigo LEDs to the XR30wG3. Efficiency gained from new Cree and OSRAM LEDS allows for the addition of 6 more LEDs with only a 10W net increase in power consumption.
MAX PAR: 900
- Cool White: 8 Cree XT-E (40W)
- Deep Blue: 6 Osram Oslon Square (24W)
- Blue: 8 Cree XP-E (24W)
- Green: 4 Cree XP-E Green (14W)
- Hyper Red: 4 Osram Oslon SSL (12W)
- Indigo: 4 SemiLEDs (10W)
- UV: 4 SemiLEDs (10W)
- Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
- Width: 7 inches (18 cm)
- Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)
- 115VAC, 3.5A; 240VAC, 1.8A; 50/60 Hz
The exterior has evolved; hard edges and contrasting materials have been replaced with a one-piece lens frame that tapers to the lenses and improves the base form factor.
The sheet top also morphs slightly to accommodate backlit tactile buttons that replace the cap sense controls on the previous models. The new buttons make operation of the fixture simpler and reduce the risk of RF interference from other equipment.
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units. Well, it does – through EcoSMART Live. Lighting control is now in the cloud.
Thanks to the controller’s web interface (compatible with Mac and Windows), Radion owners can enjoy EcoSMART’s cutting-edge controls and user-friendly design on a computer or tablet with an internet connection. New features are implemented automatically, with no work for the user.
Note: A Radion must be connected via USB to a computer running the Connection Manager in order to control your lights from the web.
Blizzard. Hurricane. A motorist hits a utility pole. Stuff happens. The power goes out… the Radion is fully compatible with the optional EcoTech Battery Backup
In the event of a power outage, lack of light energy over the aquarium results in corals switching from photosynthesis (producing oxygen) to respiration (consuming oxygen). When used with a Battery Backup accessory, the Radion emits low levels of light intended to prevent corals from respiring, and therefore; your Radion will help to maintain an oxygen-rich environment for your fish during this critical time period.
Ecotech Marine ReefLink
ReefLink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine.
ReefLink enables a continuous real-time connection with EcoTech equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control EcoTech reef aquarium equipment from your computer or tablet — anywhere, any time.
ReefLink is easy to set up. Just place the ReefLink anywhere within range of your WiFi router, and power it on. Then forget about it. No wires. No adapters. No worries.
- Goodby wires: Wirelessly control any EcoSmart-enabled EcoTech product (Radions, VorTechs)
- Multiple tanks: Control the equipment on one or more tanks with one ReefLink
- WiFi built in: ReefLink uses WiFi to communicate with your router
- RF built in: ReefLink uses RF (radio frequency) to communicate with your EcoTech products — no dongles or adapters required
- Direct connect option: If WiFi is not available, connect the ReefLink using an Ethernet cable
- Connection indicator: An LED ring informs you of the status of your ReefLink connection
- ReefLink will currently control your Radion LED Lights, VorTech control coming soon.
- Input 110-240 V (50/60hz)
- Ethernet 10/100 mb
- WiFi 802.11n
- Windows XP or later, or OSX 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later
- Websocket-capable browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari