New from EcoTech Marine! Control your Radion lights and VorTech pumps wirelessly from your smartphone with the use of the EcoTech Marine ReefLink and the latest version of the EcoSmart Live App.Ecotech Marine VorTech MP60wES
The EcoTech Marine
MP60 is intended for large tanks. Spanning up to one inch of glass and capable of 7,500 gallons per hour, the MP60 is an impressive feat of design and engineering. EcoSmart
and wireless come standard with the MP60. VorTech pumps offer a low profile and broad flow. With a magnetically coupled design, heat and wires are kept out of the tank. No accessories to buy for wave making or multi-pump use also make VorTechs a great value.Dimensions
- Dry-Side: 4.00 x 3.00 inches (102 x 76 mm)
- Wet-Side: 4.00 x 2.80 inches (102 x 71 mm)
- Flow Range: 3,500-7,500 gallons (13,000 28,000 liters) per hour
- Tank Thickness Range: 0.375 -1.00 inch (9.5 26 mm)
- Tank Size Range: 120-1,000+ gallons (450 3,800 liters)
- Clearance Needed Behind Tank: 3.30 inches (84 mm)
- New Standards for Flow
The VorTech line features low-profile, broad-flow pumps for aquariums ranging from 2.5 gallons to 1,000+ gallons (9.5 to 3,800+ liters). Every product from EcoTech Marine is backed by our industry-leading customer service.
- Size Does Matter
The VorTech line features the smallest propeller pumps on the market when you consider how little space they occupy inside the aquarium.
- Watch Your Reef, Not Your Pump
The VorTech is beautiful in its simplicity. The motor is outside of the aquarium, meaning the VorTech may be positioned where it is least visible.
- Wireless Connectivity
Communicate wirelessly with other EcoTech pumps and lighting for even greater control and flexibility.
External motor mounting means less heat in the water, reducing the need for cooling, and the advanced brushless motor design reduces electricity consumption.
- Completely Safe
No electrical components ever touch the water.
- Customizable Wave Modes
Wave modes can be customized for your unique tank setup.
- Versatile Flow Rates
Adjustable flow rates create a more natural circulation for your unique ecosystem.
- Healthy Undertow
A natural undertow is created along the sand bed, leading to a healthier ecosystem.
- Quick Cleanup
Wet-side cleaning is a breeze.
Ecotech Marine ReefLink
- Constant Speed Mode
Pump runs continuously at a constant speed which can be set by the user.
- EcoSmart Nutrient Transport Mode (NTM)
A two phase program to promote maximum health and nutrient export, as well as increased growth for corals. Alternates between a resonant standing wave and a surge effect to stir up and export nutrients.
- EcoSmart Tidal Swell Mode (TSM)
Creates a harmonic balance in your aquarium reminiscent of the changing flow conditions that would be found in nature. Flow varies from left to right, right to left, calm, and ends with a great surge.
- Reef Crest Random Mode
Reef Crest Random Mode simulates the high-energy conditions of a natural reef crest environment.
- Lagoonal Random Mode
Simulates the gentler reef zone found in a natural lagoon.
- Short Pulse Mode
Allows for wave pulse timings between 0.3 and two seconds, enabling the creation of FAST alternating flow throughout the tank. Use this mode to create a resonant standing wave.
- Long Pulse Mode
Allows for wave pulse timings of between two seconds and 60 seconds, enabling the creation of slow alternating flow throughout the tank.
- Feed Mode
Slows down pump to allow user to feed aquarium. User can select the duration and speed for Feed Mode.
- Night Mode
Automatically reduce speed and operates continuously at that speed for a period of time during the night. User can select the duration and speed for Night Mode.
- Battery Backup Mode
When used with the EcoTech battery backup accessory, the VorTech pump will switch to Battery Backup Mode in the event of a power outage and will operate at a user set speed. The LEDs on your EcoSmart driver will count down to indicate how much power is available within the battery.
LEDs are turned off and display knob dimmed significantly, but pump functions in its current mode. User can program how long after use before the driver enters Auto-Dim.
- On/Off Switch
Tap the on/off switch to turn off and turn on a pump. Hold this button to turn off all pumps in a master/slave group. Tap any pump in the groups on/off switch and that pump will turn back on.
ReefLink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine.
ReefLink enables a continuous real-time connection with EcoTech equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control EcoTech reef aquarium equipment from your computer or tablet — anywhere, any time.
ReefLink is easy to set up. Just place the ReefLink anywhere within range of your WiFi router, and power it on. Then forget about it. No wires. No adapters. No worries.FEATURES
- Goodby wires: Wirelessly control any EcoSmart-enabled EcoTech product (Radions, VorTechs)
- Multiple tanks: Control the equipment on one or more tanks with one ReefLink
- WiFi built in: ReefLink uses WiFi to communicate with your router
- RF built in: ReefLink uses RF (radio frequency) to communicate with your EcoTech products — no dongles or adapters required
- Direct connect option: If WiFi is not available, connect the ReefLink using an Ethernet cable
- Connection indicator: An LED ring informs you of the status of your ReefLink connection
- ReefLink will currently control your Radion LED Lights, VorTech control coming soon.
- Input 110-240 V (50/60hz)
- Ethernet 10/100 mb
- WiFi 802.11n
- Windows XP or later, or OSX 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later
- Websocket-capable browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari