A MEDIA REACTOR DESIGNED FOR YOUR NANO REEF. WORKS GREAT WITH BIO-PELLETS, GFO or CARBON
Newly designed is CAD Light Aquariums` innovative Bio-reactor specifically for Nano Reefs. Can be hung inside your aquarium/sump, or be installed fully submersed. Super small footprint at only 2.5" in diameter, this little reactor packs a good punch in effectively controlling and removing your Nitrates, Phosphates, slime algaes and other nuisance algaes. Can hold a strong dose of Bio-pellets of up to 150ML giving you an aquarium capacity of 50G each unit (depending on your Bio-load respectively) and can easily expand to multiple units using a variety of media (such as GFO or activated carbon) for larger systems. A fine filter media bag is recommended for GFO or activated carbon use.
Yet, it can still fit into an aquarium as small as 4G, 8G, 18G and I50G systems.
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5" x 12" (total exterior dimensions including plumbing)
- Pump: Super quiet and Slim TIA Professional pumps at 200GPH and 11.5W.
- Material: 100% Cell-Cast Acrylic body.
- Compatibility: Pearl or other Round style Bio-pellets (up to 150ML Max.), GFO or Carbon
- Capacity: 5G-50G Aquarium volume.