Some dogs need an extra special recipe to help with upset stomachs and sensitivities to animal proteins other than lamb. With this CANIDAE Life Stages Lamb Meal and Rice formula mealtimes are easy, even for sensitive dogs. High quality lamb meal, delicious flavor, and our scientifically formulated nutrient-rich recipe make this food a great choice for every canine in your familyeven the sensitive types.
In this formula we include natural lamb mealpacking it with protein for healthy muscle maintenanceand other healthy ingredients like peas, papaya, and sage. Wholesome nutritional brown rice, along with other diversified carbohydrates like cracked pearl barley, keep your dog full all day and are highly digestible. The ingredients in this recipe come together to provide balanced nutrition and a great taste your dog will love!
- Great for dogs that love lamb and have sensitivities to other animal proteins
- Guaranteed levels of live probiotic cultures to support healthy digestion
- Guaranteed levels of powerful antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system
- Guaranteed levels of healthy omegas 6 & 3 for beautiful skin and coat
- No wheat, corn, soy, fillers, antibiotics, hormones, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ingredients: Lamb meal, brown rice, cracked pearled barley, rice bran, peas, millet, canola oil, lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed meal, potassium chloride, choline chloride, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), papaya, pineapple.
We preserve this food naturally using mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E.
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles(a) One Carboxymethyl Cellulose Unit (CMCU) liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay.
- Crude Protein (min): 21%
- Crude Fat (min): 12.5%
- Crude Fiber (max): 4.00%
- Moisture (max): 10%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min): 3.55%
- Vitamin E (min): 200 IU/kg
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)* (min): 0.50%
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)( (min): 50 mg/kg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus* (min): 100 million CFU/b
- Cellulase * (a) (min): 100 CMCU/kg
|Feeding Instructions |
|Dog Weight ||Puppies (to 6 months old) ||Adult (with exercise) ||Lite/Senior |
|2-10 lbs ||1/2 - 1-1/2 cups ||1/2 - 3/4 cup ||1/4 - 1/2 cup |
|10-25 lbs ||1-1/2 - 2 cups ||1/2 - 3/4 cup ||1/2 -3/4 cup |
|25-50 lbs ||2 - 4 cups ||1 - 2 cups ||1/2 - 1 cup |
|50-75 lbs ||4 - 5 cups ||2 - 3 cups ||1 - 1-1/2 cups |
|75-100 lbs ||5 - 6 cups ||3 - 4 cups ||1-1/2 - 3 cups |
|100-125 lbs ||n/a ||4 - 4-3/4 cups ||2-1/2 - 3 cups |
|125-150 lbs ||n/a ||4-3/4 - 5-1/2 cups ||3 - 3-1/3 cups|
Feed Pregnant Dogs up to 50% more during the last 3 weeks of pregnancy.
During Lactation and Puppies up to six months old, require twice the amount of food as an adult dog and they should be fed 3 to 4 times a day. Puppies, six months to a year, twice daily
Senior and Overweight Dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the dog`s weight and activity level.
The above Daily Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point on the amount of food suggested to be fed on a daily basis. If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily Feeding Guidelines by the amount of times fed per day
Always provide plenty of fresh water.