We’ve formulated this grain free, protein-packed recipe for cats of all life stages. With its fresh chicken, high quality meat meals, delicious flavor, and simple holistic ingredientsit’s great for every cat in your family. For cats who may have developed food sensitivities, a smaller ingredient list means lowering their chance of allergic reactions. With only 7 key ingredients including fresh chicken and whole foods, this simple recipe does not contain fillers, grains, dairy, or eggs.
- Fresh salmon is the #1 ingredient
- A delicious blend of 2 fish protein sources
- Gentle digestion and sensitivity recipe
- With healthy omegas 6 & 3 for skin and coat
- Grain free and gluten freewithout corn, wheat, soy, antibiotics, hormones, or fillers
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ingredients: Chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, potatoes, peas, chicken fat, lamb meal, natural flavor, menhaden fish meal, minerals (zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, mixed tocopherols (a source of vitamin E)
- Crude Protein (min)35.00%
- Crude Fat (min)18.00%
- Crude Fiber (max)3.0%
- Moisture (max)9.00%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min)3.75%
- Vitamin E (min)50.00 IU/kg
- Taurine (min)0.15%
- Absorbic Acid (Vitamin C)50.00 mg/kg
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)* (min)1.00%
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus* (min)100 CFU/lb
- Cellulase* (a)100 CMCU/kg
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles (a) One Carboxymethyl Cellulose Unit (CMCU) liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay.
|Feeding Instructions |
|Cat Weight ||Cups/Day |
|3-5 lbs ||1/6 - 1/4 cup |
|10-25 lbs ||1/4 - 1/2 cup |
|25-50 lbs ||1/2 - 3/4 cup |
|50-75 lbs ||3/4 - 1 cup |
Feed pregnant cats 50-100% more during the entire pregnancy. Pregnant and lactating cats should be fed free choice.
Kittens up to six months old may require up to three times the amount of food as an adult cat and should be fed 3 to 4 times a day. Kittens six months to a year may require twice the amount of food as an adult cat and should be fed twice a day.
Senior and Overweight Cats may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the cats weight and activity level.
The Daily Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point on the amount of food suggested to be fed on a daily basis. If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily Feeding Guidelines by the number of times fed per day.
Always provide plenty of fresh water.
Grain free diets may not be suitable for all cats. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult with your veterinarian.