We’ve formulated this grain free, protein-packed recipe for cats of all life stages. With its fresh salmon, high quality menhaden fish meal, delicious flavor, and simple holistic ingredientsit’s great for every cat in your family. For cats who may have developed food sensitivities, a smaller ingredient list means lowering their chance of allergic reactions. With only 7 key ingredients including fresh salmon and whole foods, this simple recipe does not contain fillers, grains, dairy, or eggs.
Our unique HealthPLUS Solutions™ is a powerful trio of great nutrition. We apply this key trio to every kibble after the cooking process. This special process ensures that our foods include guaranteed levels of live probiotic cultureslike those found in yogurtto support healthy digestion, guaranteed levels of powerful antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system, and guaranteed levels of healthy omegas 6 & 3 for optimal nutrition and beautiful skin and coat. That means every bite your cat takes helps keep them feeling and looking great!
- Fresh salmon is the #1 ingredient
- A delicious blend of 2 fish protein sources
- Gentle digestion and sensitivity recipe
- With healthy omegas 6 & 3 for skin and coat
- Grain free and gluten freewithout corn, wheat, soy, antibiotics, hormones, or fillers
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ingredients:Salmon, salmon meal, menhaden fish meal, potatoes, peas, canola oil, sweet potatoes, natural flavor, minerals (zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, mixed tocopherols (a source of vitamin E)
- Crude Protein (min)32.00%
- Crude Fat (min)17.00%
- Crude Fiber (max)3.0%
- Moisture (max)9.00%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min)2.80%
- Vitamin E (min)50.00 IU/kg
- Taurine (min)0.15%
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)* (min)1.00%
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus* (min)100 CFU/lb
- Cellulase* (a)100 CMCU/kg
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles (a) One Carboxymethyl Cellulose Unit (CMCU) liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay.