Place a top quality and high technology reverse osmosis system in your aquarium - the Captive Purity 35 GPD Compact RO from Pet Store
. This is a very dependable device as it can remove up to 98 % of the total ionic impurities in the container. Moreover, it can also eradicate 95-96% of all organic impurities contained. Aside from that, particulate and colloidal impurities will also be flushed out of the aquarium. Further, pesticides, chloramines, chlorine, pyrogen and unwanted micro-organisms will all be erased in the aquarium. Thus, this reverse osmosis system has been carefully built to produce a very pure water while controlling the values of silicates and phosphates in it.
Going further, the Captive Purity 35 GPD Compact RO package can also include drinking water systems in it. Aside from that, custom installation solutions can also be made. Also, all reverse osmosis systems of its kind comes with a ¾ inch plastic garden hose adapter which is non-corrosive. Additionally, you may also order for a 2-stage Compact RO System which has a very economical reverse osmosis process, while maintaining its being ultra-compact.
Here is a guaranteed reverse osmosis system that will surely not let you down and can truly guarantee protection for your fishes
, corals, marine plants, and other marine animals.
Captive Purity represents the highest quality in reverse osmosis technology. Captive Purity Reverse Osmosis Systems meet stringent standards and far exceeds the quality of systems from other manufacturers. A wide variety of options ranging from economy 2-stage units to top of the line 4-stage RO/DI units are available to suit your exact needs. Drinking water systems and custom installation solutions are available. Captive Purity Reverse Osmosis Systems are engineered and manufactured under strict guidelines to produce extremely pure water with exceptional focus on minimizing phosphates and silicates. This is a very important feature for reef aquariums.
- Remove over 98% of all ionic impurities.
- Remove over 95-96% of organic impurities.
- Remove colloidal and particulate impurities.
- Remove micro-organisms and pyrogens.
- Remove chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, etc.
- All systems include a non-corrosive 3/4" plastic garden hose adapter (non-brass).
2-stage Compact RO System Features:
- Ultra-compact and economical reverse osmosis system.
- 1500 gallon chlorine removal capacity sediment/carbon combo inline prefilter.
- High flow and rejection TFC membrane
- Includes non-corrosive 3/4" plastic garden hose adapter (non-brass).
- Clear Canisters.
**Receive 15% off your replacement sediment filters, carbon filters and membranes when you purchase RO/RODI unit from us.