Coralife 29 Gallon BioCube Aquarium With Saltwater Mixing KitCoralife 29 Gallon BioCube Aquarium Information
The original Oceanic® BioCube®, one of the first and most innovative all-inclusive aquariums, is now part of the Coralife® family of exceptional aquatic products.
The newly refined Coralife BioCube boasts key features and improvements to overall function and performance. In addition, the new designremains compatible with all existing BioCube accessories.Key enhancements include:
- Four-button control and separate power cords for daylight, actinic and LEDs
- New hinge-top canopy design on both 14 and 29 sizes
- Upgraded cooling system
- Quiet submersible pump with 30% better flow rate for improved water circulation and filter performance
- Clear glass back panel makes it easy to set up a refugium or add accessories
- Modular LEDs can be added to enhance shimmer affect and highlight natural fluorescent color of corals
Number of additional upgradable LED bar slotsPump Flow Rate:Dimensions:
- 1 - 36 watt True Actinic 03 Blue
- 1 - 36 watt 10,000K Daylight
- 1 - 0.75 watt Lunar Blue LED Bar (3 Lunar Ble LED`s per bar) Additional Upgradable Lunar LED Bars Sold Separately
Saltwater Mixing Kit Information
- 22-3/8"L x 24-3/8"W x 20-5/8"H
Mix perfect, consistent saltwater in less time. These products will help you create the perfect saltwater mixing system. All you need is water and a mixing container.
Fill container with RO water and add D-D H2Ocean Magnesium Pro PLUS Salt Mix. Use the Maxi-Jet Pump and heater to quickly prepare ready-to-use, saltwater. Monitor water temperature with the digital thermometer and test specific gravity with refractometer before use.
- D-D H2Ocean Magnesium Pro PLUS Salt Mix 6.6kg Bucket: makes 43-52 US Gallons of saltwater
- 1/2" diameter Tubing (10 ft)
- 200 watt Heater
- Portable Refractometer
- MJ1200 Pro Powerhead
- ESU Digital Thermometer