Keep your aquarium tank clean and clear with the Coralife Calcium Reactor from Pet Store
. With an automatic priming external pump, this product is constructed with an easy-to-twist, three-inch-diameter, calcium chamber. This is complete with extra fitting for the installment of a pH probe or pH sensor inlet so that you can operate the device instantly. It contains a clear bubble counter for measuring the levels of carbon dioxide in the water, as well as a reliable safety valve that helps you in monitoring the activity of CO2 levels in your tank.
The Coralife Calcium Reactor allows you to control the flow and level of your aquarium water
with simple but reliable gadgets, like the supply valve and the flow chamber. It is equipped with strainers for its reactor input media and for the inner tubings that are used to remove the toxins in the water.
The Coralife Calcium Reactor has an Output Tubing that quickly senses the presence of calcium-positive substances. If there seems to be an increase in the level of Calcium in your water, then you need to separately purchase a calcium media and CO2 system.
The Coralife Calcium reactor is built to be strong and long-lasting because it is made of high grade acrylic. It measures 8" x 5.5" x 15" (LxWxH), and it is ideal for tanks carrying up to 250 gallons.
- Easy-Twist CA+ Reactor Chamber Cover (3" dia.) with pH Probe/Sensor Inlet Fitting
- Integrated Clear CO2 Bubble Counter and CO2 Check Valve
- Reactor Intake Media Strainer
- 3` Water Supply Input Tubing with Strainer
- Water Supply Control Valve
- Removable Self-Priming External Pump
- Clear Water-Flow Indicator Chamber
- 3` CA+ Reactor Output Tubing
- Compact High-Grade Acrylic Construction
- Calcium Media and CO2 System Required
- Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 15"