CPR Wet / Dry Filters CPR CMB 500 includes CR 500 and CS 50 overflow and hose kit.
- Recommended for aquariums up to 60 gal. Includes two gallons of filter media.
- Overall size: 16" x 8" X 12"
- Inlet / Outlet: 3/4" / None
- For glass or acrylic aquariums up to 60 gal.
- Flow rate 300 gph.
- 6.5" wide
- 3/4" bulkhead outflow
A built in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank.
- Black top reduces algae growth.
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss.
- Quiet operation.