CPR Combination Package SYS 192 includes CY 192, CS 90 overflow, Bio-Bale, hose, Rio 2100 Pump, and Return Kit.
- 4" diameter skimmer
- Bio chamber: 1.5 gallons
- Total sump area: 4 gallons
- Maximum flow rate: 400 gal/hr
- up to 100 gal tank size
- 15" x 9" x 14.5"
- Features Rejuvenation Venturi (RVT) driven protein skimmers. RVT Powerhead is included
- Has a bypass for the protein skimmer so that the water and air intake are always constant and provide maximum skimming action
- Funnel shaped collection cup for efficient and easy removal of proteins and uneaten food before they reach the biological media
- Has an adjustable gate which allows fine tuning of the height of the water in the protein skimmer
- Has a deep sump area for probes, chemical media, etc
- Has a non-warping lid which prevents excessive evaporation
- Uses a high performing biological medium, Bio-Bale
- Disassembles quickly and easily for cleaning
- Can be used with a submersible or external pump
- For glass or acrylic aquariums up to 125 gal.
- Flow rate 600 gph.
- 8" wide
- 1" bulkhead outflow
A built in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank.
- Black top reduces algae growth.
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss.
- Quiet operation.