CPR Combination Package SYS 2000 includes CR 2000, CS 100 overflow, hose kit, Rio2500 return powerhead and IF75 inflow kit.
- Recommended for aquariums up to 200 gal. Includes one cubic foot of filter media.
- Overall size: 24" x 12.5" X 20"
- Inlet / Outlet: 1" / 3/4"
- For glass or acrylic aquariums up to 175 gal.
- Flow rate 800 gph.
- 10" wide
- 1" bulkhead outflow
A built in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank.
- Black top reduces algae growth.
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss.
- Quiet operation.