With the Danner Mag-Drive Supreme 1.5 140 GPH Water Pump from Pet Store
, you will be pleased to see that you can install this device inside your aquarium without the fear that it will overcrowd your fishes space. It comes in a small and tight body, which is incredibly powerful and effective to deliver large batches of water every minute to your waiting protein skimmers and refugium. This can be installed on tanks and even ponds.
This pump is equipped with a ten-foot cord, which makes it easier for you to place your aquarium far from an outlet, preventing any harm or danger that comes with the combination of water splashes and electricity. The sole responsibility of this machine is to produce bubbles, which will force the impurities to float toward the surface where your filtration devices can easily collect them. With its 140 GPH, you are assured that its activity will not disturb and stress out your marine life. This is an excellent choice for small to regular sizes of tanks and ponds. It is simple to set up with the help of suction cups.
Providing your fish
with a sanitary home that is equipped with a subtle but powerful cleaning machine is now possible when you have the Danner Mag-Drive Supreme 1.5 140 GPH Water Pump.
- Flow Rate: 140 GPH maximum flow with a 6` shut-off
- Power Consumption: 9 Watts
- Pump Size (L x W x H): 2.9" x 2.2" x 2.7"
- Outlet Size / Inlet Size: No Thread
- 6` grounded power cord
- Built-in adjustable flow control
- Accepts 1/2" vinyl tubing
- These pumps can not be run externally. They can be run 1/2" of water.
- 5 year manufacturer`s Limited Warranty