owner knows that managing a fish tank takes a lot of monitoring for various reasons -Co2 and oxygen content, phosphate presence, alkalinity, acidity, temperature, conductivity, etc. Having to monitor all these (and more) means having several pieces of equipment at the ready. However, that means the area near your aquarium could look like a wiry mess full of controls and switches. It doesn`t have to be that way, though. The Digital Aquatics RKM SL-1 Module from Pet Store
helps you organize your different probes in one area.
This module has five ports which can handle different kinds of common probes used for a variety monitoring purposes. You can hook up probes that control temperature and conductivity. You can even hook up detectors for leaks. As long as the probe comes in the standard size, it can fit in any of the input ports of this module, regardless of its purpose.
With the Digital Aquatics RKM SL-1 Module, you can change probes as often as needed. Better yet, you can use two (or even more modules) to house your other probes so you can arrange them by sets. The module itself has a compact and sleek design, so using more than one will not be a bulky problem.
Multiple Inputs The RKM-SL1s five input ports provide a broad range of monitoring options for all the most common probes.
- 1 x pH port: The pH port is a standard BNC connection. While any standard probe should work, we suggest using Digital Aquatics brand probes as they have been tested and are trusted to work with our modules.
- 1 x ORP port: The ORP port is a standard BNC connection. While any standard probe should work, we suggest using Digital Aquatics brand probes as they have been tested and are trusted to work with our modules.
- 1 x Temperature port: Digital Aquatics Temperature Probe
- 2 x Switch ports: Great for float switches and leak detectors. This port gives customers the ability easily integrate ATO systems and other automated tasks.
No compromise Design Small, compact design and convenient mounting tabs make installing the SL1 a breeze. Upgradeability The SL1 also has upgradeable firmware so you can take advantage of our developing feature set; and firmware updates are always free!Product Specs Connections
- Temperature Port
- pH Port
- Two Switch Ports
- ORP Port
- Two Bus Connections
- Physical Dimensions: 1.0" x 2.25" x 4.30"
- One RKM-SL1 Unit
- One 6` Bus Cable
- Two Mounting Screws
- ReefKeeper Elite - Supported
- ReefKeeper Lite - Supported
- ReefKeeper 1 - Not Supported
- ReefKeeper 2 - Not Supported