Situations arise in which you have to get something out of or move around something in your aquarium -- a fish
, a plant, a piece of garbage, etc. However, there are instances wherein you have to take out or move something really small and your hands just aren`t enough. In cases like these, you`ll need a reliable pair of forceps that can do the job, just like the Dissekt-Rite Specimen Forceps.
At 10 inches long and with curved ends, the Dissekt-Rite Specimen Forceps from Pet Store
can pick up small materials such as leaves, stones, and other small objects -- even residue. Because of its length, it can go deep inside your aquarium that no other pair of forceps can, and with its serrated tips, you will not lose your grip on it so easily, even in wet conditions.
The Dissekt-Rite Specimen Forceps are made from stainless steel so you can be assured that they will last for quite a while. You can rely on these forceps to help you maintain the cleanliness of your aquariums for a long, long time. They are quite helpful in redecorating, too. You can have fun moving around even your smallest plants and rocks until you get the perfect look you want for an aquarium -- and the best thing is, thanks to these forceps, you can do this task hassle-free.
Heavy duty 10in long curved forceps. Fine quality stainless steel durable. Offset points allow you to reach hard-to-reach areas of the aquarium. Ideal for working with fragments under water.
- Extra long 10in length, reaches deep into the aquarium
- Available in straight and curved points
- Stainless Steel construction
- Serrated tips for excellent grip
- Deep knurled shank for better hold in wet conditions
- Easy and convenient tank beautification
- Simplifying the locating the decorations and plants
- Making removal of leaves and other residue trouble free
- Maintaining your fish environment without disrupting your fish!