This kit contains a portable obstacle course which is fun and easy to use. It comes with weave poles, high jump, open tunnel, pause box, start/finish line, stop watch, award ribbons, set up and usage instructions , game rules and more.
Provide interactive fun and exercise for the family dog with this agility starter kit. Agility training is a popular dog sport that can be learned relatively quickly. The kit comes complete with the supplies needed to perform the following agility tests: weave poles, high jump, open tunnel, and pause box. On command, the dog must accomplish the tests by racing against the clock or other dogs. The agility tests keep the dog`s senses sharpened, body properly exercised, and brain occupied. In addition, it enhances the bond between dog and human.
Supplies include a 32-inch-wide high jump that adjusts to 34 inches high, an open tunnel that measures 24 by 24 by 48 inches, a 34-inch square pause box, and six weave poles that measure 36 inches high and are spaced 20 inches apart. Setup and usage instructions, game rules, a stopwatch, award ribbons, and a start and finish line, as well as a dog-agility training-tips booklet are also included. Designed for outdoor use, the portable kit requires a grassy area for setup and play.
- Agility starter kit provides interactive fun and exercise for the family dog
- 32-inch-wide high jump adjusts to 34 inches high; 34-inch square pause box
- 6 weave poles spaced 20 inches apart; tunnel measures 24 by 24 by 48 inches
- Instructions, stopwatch, award ribbons, and start/finish line included
- Designed for outdoor use; requires grassy area for setup and play