Award winning lifestyle aquarium!
BRING LIFE TO YOUR DECOR
- Enjoy a designer look with that is both simple and sophisticated
- A serene and fascinating approach to living art
- An attractive and unique feature for any environment
- The Aquastyle's size and design makes it easy to enjoy with minimal maintenance.
- Enhance any home or office decor with the Aquastyle lifestyle aquarium. Placed in a modern or traditional setting, the Aquastyle's versatility gives you a designer look while providing a living splash of ambiance.
- A serene and fascinating approach to living art, the Aquastyle is an attractive and unique feature for any environment.
- How it fits your lifestyle is up to you. Simple or sophisticated Fresh or saltwater. The Aquastyle's size and design makes it easy to enjoy wiht minimal maintenance.
High quality formed glass aquarium with glass top
- The rounded glass corners allow for a seamless view of of the aquarium interior
High efficiency power corner filter (only uses 4w)
- Powerful compact corner internal filter, completely equipped with filter cartridge and bio-filter material (Substratpro)
- Easy to clean media cartridge can be removed while leaving the filter base in place
- Dosing chamber
- Filtered water silently flows down the unique water slide return, culminating in an oxygenating surface ripple
- Maintains crystal clear water and a biologically balanced ecosystem
- Versatile media basket can be filled with supplied EHEIM Substratpro bio-media or other media such as carbon, Phosephateout, etc.
High output PowerLED light with 81 interconnected diodes(Safety sealed, low voltage - only uses 7w)
- Internal aluminum heat sink keeps lamp cool to the touch and does not transfer heat to aquarium water.
- Excellent illumination with nice shimmering effect, generating 1200 lumens at 6000K. The PowerLED's bright natural daylight provides the vital energy that live aquatic plants and a variety of marine organisms need to thrive. Superb color rendition reveals the aquarium life in the vividness of its natural colors.
- LED Lamp long life rated 20,000 service hours - 5 years with average usage
- Power is supplied through the light track. The LED fixture is vertically and horizontally adjustable.
- Filter and LED Lamp unit are jointly installed onto the aquarium rim with special corner bracket. Each has its own power cord. The light can therefore be switched on and off independtly of the filter. It can also be connected to a light timer (not included).