Fish Mate 6000UV Pressurized Pond Filter
3 Stages of Pond Water Treatment
Algae Destruction. By slowly passing the single
celled algae that cause ‘green water’ in front of
U.V.-C light, the algae is caused to clump together
and start to die.
Mechanical Filtration. Specially developed, profiled
filter sponge pads will trap algae clumps plus other large
particles and are easily rinsed for regular maintenance.
Biological Purification. After mechanical filtration,
the pond water passes through Fish Mate SUPRA Biological
Filter Medium, possessing over 100 times the biological
surface area of conventional plastic media. The specific
structure of SUPRA enables rapid growth of aerobic
bacteria resulting in removal of lethal ammonia and nitrite.
• The patented Powercleanz automatic cleaning system is unique in that by twisting a knob, the filter foams will be squeezed for optimal cleaning.
• Combined UV and biological filtration for crystal clear purified water.
• Easy to maintain
• G-UV have a frostproof quartzless UV chamber and flip up lid for easy maintenance.
• 16' cable, easy installation above or below ground level.
• Includes SUPRA bio media.
• 3 year guarantee
|Size (L x W x H)
||17½" x 15¾" x 24½"
|Max Pond Size