Different dogs have different coat. But almost all of them shed. There are dogs that shed during a particular season, some shed all year-round. What do you do when this disastrous phenomenon occurs? You can always be patient and sweep the floor and vacuum the upholstery but this will not completely eliminate the shed fur. It is like treating the end result instead of taking care of the source. The latter, of course, is more efficient because it may possibly lead to the elimination of the problem.
The Furminator Medium Dog Short Hair Deshedding Tool Pet Store
is invented for this very purpose. If you think your dogs
will not shed because they have short coats, you might want to think again. Most of them even have thick undercoats. Free yourself and your home from all the scattered fur by using this reliable tool. It has been tested and about 90% less loose hair is the result. This tools is designed like a simple comb but it penetrates through the top coat, reaching the heavy undercoat. It gently removes the undercoat and loose hair. The Furminator is made with the unique and clever FURejector, which does as the name suggests, ejects captured fur.
Furminator Medium Dog Short Hair Deshedding Tool is suitable for dogs with coats shorter than two inches. This product is highly recommended by vets and professional groomers.
FURminator Medium Dog Short Hair deShedding ToolFor short hair dogs 21-50 lbs.
2.65" deShedding edge designed for coats shorter than 2 inches.
- Reduces shedding up to 90%
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog's short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair.
- Used and recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers.
- FURejector™ button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease.
- Shorter ergonomic handle for added versatility and comfort when grooming small dogs.
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb.
- Designed by a groomer for professional results.
- Patented technologies.