The perfect Natural food for Reef Aquaria. Corals, Filter-feeding invertebrates, small Butterflies, Angels, Wrasses and even Mandarins will voraciously consume these delicate tiny fish eggs.
- Fresh and very nutritious fish roe from the pure waters of Iceland!
- The eggs are from “capelin” - a sardine-like fish from the cold and clear North Atlantic.
- The very same eggs sold in sushi bars as “masago” - only these are fresh and un-processed.
- The perfect size for small-mouthed reef-tank fish.
- Excellent for butterflies, tangs, gobies, wrasses, mandarins, psuedochromis, clownfish and even the larger polyp “meat-eater” corals.