Don't you wish that you could determine the temperature, as well as the amount of dissolved substances, in your aquarium water? With the HM Digital Handheld TDS Meter w/ Thermometer from Pet Store
, this is now possible. There will be no more need for you to use strips every day, or install a large probe, which could take up a lot of space. This product, by far, is the easiest method that you can use to find out the condition of your tank water effectively.
The HM Digital Handheld TDS Meter w/ Thermometer, as its name says, is a handheld device. It is virtually a digital thermometer that has two functions. The first purpose is to verify if the water is too cold or hot for your pets and reef life, and the second one is to inform you if there are non-dissolved particles in the water, which could cause your friends a good deal of stress.
The HM Digital Handheld TDS Meter w/ Thermometer is very effective, and it is fail-proof. It is encased in a vinyl shell, which makes it durable. It is easy to use. You just have to immerse its tip on the surface of your water, wait for at least a minute, and look at the reading. The result will tell you what you need to add or change to provide your aquatic inhabitants
a more livable home.
With the HM Digital Handheld TDS Meter w/ Thermometer, you are given all that you will need to provide your aquatic inhabitants with a good, living condition.Handheld TDS Meter 0-9990 with ATC & Temp, in vinyl carrying case
The worlds most popular TDS meter, the TDS-3 is the most reliable and longest lasting meter of its kind. It has a wide range of 0-9990 ppm has a hold button to save readings until it automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use. The built-in thermometer displays the temperature and also compensates TDS for differences in temperature. The unit comes in a protective vinyl case. It takes only two batteries, which have extra long life and are very easy to change. TDS is shown in a large, easy-to-read display. It is simple to use and comes factory calibrated.
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer enables ATC: Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.