The HM Digital PH Buffer Solution from Pet Store
is a convenient product made to balance your water`s pH levels. Unlike many pH buffer products that come in a liquid form, this one is powdered, making it more concentrated, lightweight, and long-lasting. Simple to use, this is a very effective product and a great agent to make your aquarium a safer home for your pets.
The product comes in small packets of powdered pH buffer, and an empty bottle for safe and convenient storage. The product contains a total of 100 ml of solution which consists of 3 packs of 4.0 pH powders, 6 packs of 7.0 pH powders, and 3 packs of 10.01 pH powders. These are useful for balancing out the pH levels of acidic, basic and neutral water. To test your water, you can simply sprinkle the product directly in your aquarium
. You need not worry about your pets because the solution is harmless to them. The product will give you accurate results at room temperatures.
So if you need to balance your tank`s water pH level, you might want to use the HM Digital PH Buffer Solution. With this product, you are assured of the best results and your pets will be able to live and be happy in their aquarium. This product is for sale in local and online pet stores. pH Buffer Solution Variety Pack
HM Digital`s pH buffer solution comes in powder form, so it`s lightweight, takes up very little space, is inexpensive and has an indefinite shelf life.
- Variety pack of pH buffer solution.
- Simple to use.
- Powder has an indefinite shelf life.
- Total volume: 1.2 liters. Each powder packet makes 100 ml of solution (when mixed with distilled or deionized water)
- Contents: 3 packets of 4.0 pH, 6 packets of 7.0 pH, 3 packets of 10.01 pH
- Extra: Includes one empty 100 ml bottle
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH at 25 degrees Celsius
- Preparation directions included with the pack