Monitor your pet`s aquarium accurately with HM Digital Pocket-sized TDS Meter with Thermometer from Pet Store
. This product is the lightest of its kind and can truly fit in your pocket. With these features, this special TDS thermometer will not only save space in your pet`s abode, but will also be light enough so as not to contribute unnecessary weight. It is designed to add convenience to pet owners as it is an internal digital thermometer that will provide measurements in Celsius. Aside from that, it will automatically turn off when not used after 10 minutes. Plus, it has a hold function, which can save measurements you have done with the equipment, so you can easily read and record with it.
Further, the HM Digital Pocket-sized TDS meter with thermometer has a resolution of 1 ppm, which can provide measurements from 0 - 999 ppm. Other than that, you will be able to know right away what the temperature of the container`s water is as the indicator will blink right away. Moreover, the product is factory calibrated with 342 NaCl solution and can be recalibrated with the use of a mini-screwdriver.
Hence, this TDS thermometer will work well not only on aquaculture and aquariums
, but also on water cooler professionals, hydroponics, spas, pools, and horticulture. Pocket Sized TDS Meter w/ digital thermometer in aquarium-specific packaging.
The world’s smallest and lightest TDS meter also comes with a built-in digital thermometer. It is a true pocket size meter, comfortably fitting into a shirt pocket without adding bulk. The TDS-4TM-A comes in an aquarium-specific retail-ready packaging.
- Includes an internal digital thermometer (celsius).
- The smallest and lightest TDS meter available on the market.
- Hold Function - Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function - Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0 - 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking `x10` image.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Recommended for aquariums & aquaculture