In every home, safety is one of the primary concerns. Bacteria content is a major issue for most homeowners. How do you know if your water is absolutely safe for everyone? The Waterproof Orp Meter from Pet Store
will help solve that and give you the confidence you need to know that your water is truly safe. This instrument is used for all kinds of ORP testing such as anti-oxidant measurement, water purification, ionizers, aquariums & aquaculture
, chlorine monitoring, fruit and vegetable washing, water treatment and much more.
By measuring ORP (oxidation reduction potential) and temperature, it tells you whether your water is safe or otherwise. The waterproof housing also makes it more durable for long-term usage. Dropping it in water won't damage it at all! A large LCD screen is very easy to read and includes simultaneous temperature reading. It is very lightweight at only 96.4 grams, making it absolutely portable and ready to use anytime and anywhere. This product is ideal for both personal and commercial use. It is also incredibly accurate! Add to that, the product easily available online and from most distributors. So if you want a product that offers safety 24/7, grab this one now!ORP-200: Waterproof ORP Meter
Ideal for all ORP testing, including anti-oxidant measurement, water purification applications, ionizers, agriculture, aquariums & aquaculture, chlorine monitoring, cooling tower disinfection, environmental testing, fruit & vegetable washing, hydroponics, metal finishing, ozone system monitoring, pharmaceutical & medical applications, pools & spas, pulp bleaching, vineyards & wineries and water treatment.
- Measures Oxidation Reduction Potential (Redox) and Temperature
- Auto-ranging calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes storage solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-O2)
- Factory Calibrated: The ORP-200 meter is factory calibrated to +200 mV The meter can be easily recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard
- ORP Range: -999 to +1000 mV
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 mV; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: 0.5% (+/- 2mV)
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)