Nature’s Gentle Relief from Worms
- Aids in the recovery from worm infestation.
- Treatment of worm infestations where a drug-free approach is favored.
- Debilitation caused by severe worm infestation where concurrent use with conventional wormer is indicated.
- Reduces environmental contamination by suppressing worm egg production and thus reducing re-infestation.
- Ingredients have drug monographs covering:
Kittens: 5 drops, 3 times daily for 14 days.
Adult Cats: 10 drops, 3 times daily for 14 days.
Multiple cats: 5-10 drops per cat in community water, once daily for 14 days.
Felines under 1 lbs: 1-2 drops in water, 3 times daily.
For prevention only: Use 3 times daily for 7 days, repeat every 60 days.
For Reccurent Worms (despite conventional drugs worming) 5 drops per cat twice daily for one month always seek advice to remove the source of infection e.g. with tapeworms, fleas may be the carrier acting as a reservoir.