SMALL JOB VERSATILITY.
If you`ve ever dreamed of a multi-purpose LED light that was flexible enough in design for small tank illumination, refugiums, and supplemental moonlighting LOOK NO FURTHER!
The SKKYELIGHT Utility LED is the smart solution for handling all sorts of jobs around the aquarium with its’ powerful locking lever suction mount and bendable gooseneck. Offered in 6,500K for in-sump and behind glass refugiums, 10,000K for crisp freshwater systems, 14,000K for deep water marine systems, and 456nm actinic for moonlight accents.FEATURES
- 6 x 1 Watt High Brightness LEDs
- Low Profile (7 1/4" x 4" x 7/8")
- No Heat transfer
- Low Voltage Driver
- Color Spectrums - Available in 6,500K, 10,000K, 14,000K, 456nm
- Powerful locking lever suction mount - locks securely on glass or acrylic
- Gooseneck Arm (13") - endless configurations to specifically direct light
- 120 lumens per watt
- Perfect for In-Sump Refugiums
- Perfect for All In One Aquarium Refugiums - for behind glass placement