Is your canine
suffering from digestive and bowel problems that make it more gassy than normal? Perhaps what it needs is a supplement that can ease its stomach and intestines. The International Veterinary Anti-Gas Pet Store
gives your dog a chewable tablet that would help reduce the flatulence and discomfort in its tummy, thereby alleviating the unpleasant odor with it. With so many brands out there offering sub-standard products, this is the one you should buy for your pet.
The product is made from a special mixture containing all-natural ingredients that are processed with care to retain all of its qualities. It has all the stomach-friendly nutrients your pet needs to have an easy and smooth digestion and bowel movement. It does not have any chemicals, additives and preservatives that can harm your animals or ruin its effects. And it is easy to chew and quick to swallow, so your beloved canine will not have a hard time with the supplement.
With the International Veterinary Anti-Gas, you can say goodbye to your dog’s stomach and gassy problems. This product is available in 60 counts placed in a container that has a long shelf life at room temperatures, keeping it from premature expiration and from pests. Instructions on proper dosage are also provided. It is sold in other amounts, as well.
- Anti-Gas digestive aid reduces flatulence and bowel discomfort. It curbs unpleasant gassy odors and promotes healthy digestion and absorption.
- International Veterinary Sciences is known for its Micellized products, which use a unique patented process that enables fat-soluble nutrients to absorb rapidly through the cell membranes increasing the overall effectiveness of the products. Micellization increases ingredient absorption as much as five time verses an un-Micellized product. Increased absorption leads to increased effectiveness.
- Anti-Gas digestive aid comes in easy-to-feed chewable tablets in an appetizing flavor for all dogs.
- Anti-Gas is from the makers of Lipiderm?.
- Anti-Gas digestive aid, 60 count chewable tablets