Kent Marine Hi-S RO System Features: Most RO systems are very poor at silicate removal (some as poor as 50% ~ 70%). Kent Marine exclusive new generation HI-S™ (High Silicate Removal) membranes remove up to 99% of silicate.
- Hi-S High Silicate removal TFC Membrane
- Carbon Block Matrix Filter
- 1 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- Available in 35 gpd, 60gpd and 120gpd
- RO 120 Hi-S include a second piggy back membraneand membrane housing to double your water output
- clear canister
The RO35HiS is a full sized 35 gallon per day Hi-S High Silicate Removal RO unit with liquid filled pressure gauge, R/O monitor for checking water quality and clear canisters. Full size units provide better pre-filtration and less chance of membrane fouling. This unit will remove an average 97–99% of tap water contaminants. The RO35HiS includes a 35 gallon per day Hi-S membrane, a CF1M 1 micron sediment pre filter, a CFCE solid carbon block filter, a 3/4 inch garden hose adapter and 6 feet of yellow, blue and orange tubing.
This unit can be run on ANY water system, well or city.
We recommend adding a FLUSHKIT to your system to extend your membrane life, particularly in hard water conditions.
- Length: 10"
- Width: 5 ¾"
- Height: 15 ½"
- Dry weight: 10 lbs
- Optimal input water temp: 70–77°F, 21–25°C
- Optimal PSI: 65
- Optimal Total Dissolved Solids: <200 ppm
- Input water type: Any water system
- Membrane type: Hi-S
- Rated Gallons Per Day: 35
- Waste to Product ratio: 35 gpd = 4g waste to 1g product, 60 gpd = 3g waste to 1g product
- Inhibiting/Damaging tap water chemicals: Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Heavy Sediment
- Prefilter media #1: CF1M: 10", 1µ string wound sediment filter
- Prefilter media #2: CFCE: 10", 10µ solid block carbon filter
- Post filter media: N/A
- Supplied input water adapter: Garden Hose Adapter, ¾" standard thread
- Tubing type: ¼" pressure tubing
- Filter change times
NOTE: change times are varied depending on the tap water conditions.
Stated times are an average: Hi-S membrane: 3 to 5 years, CF1M: 6 months, CFCE: 3,500 gallons or 6 months.