Replenish significant trace minerals in your aquarium or reef tank with Kent Marine Essential Elements from Pet Store
. It can balance the minerals inside your fish and coral's abode which were removed when ozone, skimming, and carbon filtration happened. Plus, its 16 ounce package is concentrated so it can last longer as only a small amount will be applied per 50 gallons of water, and it easily clears up upon dosing.
Aside from being cost-efficient, Kent Marine Essential Elements is primarily designed to be utilized for fish and reef systems. It does not have harmful heavy metals, nitrates, silicates, or phosphates. What is contained in this solution are inorganic mineral salts from boron, bromine, aluminum, chromium, calcium, iodine, cobalt, copper, litium, magnesium, molybdenum, nickel, potassium, nickel, sulfur, and others. They all contribute in the protection of your fish and coral's safety by blocking the growth of algae in the area.
Using Kent Marine Essential Elements in between water changes, in your aquarium, or reef tank will definitely boost the color and vigor of your pet's shelter. Because of these, it promotes fast growth, and healthy development of fishes and corals.
Now, with Kent Marine Essential Elements, you can create a healthier and safer environment for your fish and corals
Kent Marine Essential Elements replaces biologically important trace minerals which are removed by marine fish and invertebrates, and removed through protein skimming, ozone, and especially carbon filtration. Designed for fish only and reef systems. Essential Elements is unmatched in its ability to increase vigor and color! Does not contain detrimental heavy metals, phosphates, nitrates, or silicates. Does not promote undesirable algae growth.
Add 1 teaspoon (1 capful or 5 ml) per 50 gallons every 1 to 2 weeks, depending on the amount of water changes done. Also add immediately after carbon use. Do not dose with Kalkwasser, add directly to tank or sump.
Considerations for use:
1) First use an excellent grade of synthetic marine salt (of course Kent Sea Salt is the finest available, but there are some other excellent salts on the market). Some salts are made from evaporated seawater and contain dead plankton and other heavy organics that will foul the water from the beginning. Cheap salt is no bargain! For optimum results, use water prepared by reverse osmosis (particularly in mini-reefs), however dechlorinated tap water will work. The amount of Essential Elements needed depends on the amount of water changed regularly. If you do frequent water changes, then add Essential Elements every 2 weeks. If you do not, then add weekly.
2) Use Kent Marine Aquarium pH BUFFER or Superbuffer-dKH to maintain alkalinity at about 10 dKH (do not allow it to go below 8 and don’t exceed 12). This will provide proper pH stability, and still not cause heavy precipitation of important minerals, such as calcium and strontium.
3) For mini-reefs, the amount of calcium, strontium and iodine are not sufficient to supply their heavy use by living corals and other invertebrates. Use Kent Kalkwasser Mix, Concentrated Liquid Calcium, or Turbo-Calcium to supply needed calcium. Use Strontium and Molybdenum or Turbo-Strontium to provide heavy amounts of strontium. Kent Coral-Vite will supply rubidium, lithium, barium and other important minerals as well as essential vitamins to the reef. Coral-Vite and Essential Elements are designed to work together in a reef environment.
4) Use reverse osmosis water for topping off for evaporation.
5) Use this product regularly to maintain trace mineral levels which will be used by fish and algae and removed by carbon, resin, and pad filtration.
Inorganic mineral salts of aluminum, boron, bromine, calcium, chromium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, lithium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, potassium, selenium, sulfur, strontium, tin, vanadium, and zinc in a base containing deionized water and EDTA.
Not for human consumption. For Aquarium/Ornamental fish use only! Not for fish used for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children!