Coral Snow naturally addresses several issues that plague modern reef tanks – yellow or hazy water, stubborn nutrient accumulations and red slime algae.
After an initial cloudiness, Coral Snow leaves the water column crystal clear, almost luminous; your fish and corals will appear as though they’re suspended in thin air! Coral Snow is non-toxic and will not negatively impact livestock if accidentally overdosed.
Coral Snow can also be used as a nutrient carrier to increase direct absorption of vitamins, minerals and elements by the coral. As a highly absorbent Bio-Clay, Coral Snow will sponge up any additives that are mixed with it prior to dosing. Corals have a natural tendency to trap these clay particles in their mucous to be consumed.
This is a much more effective method of delivering these elements to the coral than traditional dosing to the water column.
Use Coral Snow to:
- Neutralize undesirable acids
- Incrementally address the baseline problems that cause Red Slime algae
- Promote incredible water clarity overnight
- Entice additional polyp extension from corals
- As a vitamin or element carrier for direct absorption
Dose: 1 mL | 25 gallons per day