Treat your cloudy and dirty water quickly by simply using the Kordon Aquarium Nova Aqua Plus Water Conditioner from Pet Store
. The formulation of this conditioner is superbly effective that it can detoxify your pond or aquarium tap water fast and eliminate every chlorine compound and heavy metal that it can find in your aquarium water. It destroys chloramines in the water. Its conditioning action results to a balanced alkalinity and a stable water pH level.
Besides keeping the pH and alkalinity in their right levels, this conditioner contains essential vitamins, electrolytes, slime coat enhancers and special anti-viral and anti-bacterial ingredients that are beneficial to your fish and other aquatic livestock. These ingredients strengthen their immune system and aid in the improvement of their health condition.
For aquatic fish
that lost their skin slime due to illness, this formula helps them to temporarily replace the slime coat and thus protect them from further harm. It also provides them with added electrolytes to achieve osmotic balance.
- NovAqua+ Is A Best Quality Water Conditioner For All Water Sources
- NovAqua+ Removes Heavy Metals From Tap Water
- NovAqua+ Dismantles Chloramines InTap Water
- NovAqua+ Removes All Chlorine From Tap Water
- NovAqua+ Provides Health Aids, Including Immunizers and Vitamins To Fishes
- NovAqua+ Provides Protective Slime Coatings To Fishes
- NovAqua+ Slime Coatings Repel Viruses and Bacteria From Fishes
- NovAqua+ Is Compatible With All Of Kordon`s Water Conditioners and Fish Treatments
- 1 Gallon jug - treats 7,693 gallons
Tap water may be safe for humans, but in almost all localities it is not safe for fishes and aquatic invertebrates. Tap water needs to be modified by using NovAqua+ when setting up aquariums and ponds, when making water changes, and when preparing salt water for marine aquariums.
NovAqua+ is the new generation of NovAquas, it is the latest stage of technological development in water conditioners for aquariums and ponds. NovAqua+ is the most effective of the tap water conditioners for benefiting aquatic life. But it goes far beyond that. NovAqua+ provides, in a single product, everything necessary to handle all of the needs when treating tap water for aquatic life (except for handling nitrogen compound removal). For the removal of toxic nitrogen compounds including ammonia/ammonium, nitrites, nitrates use Kordon`s AmQuel+ [hyperlink]. NovAqua+ is recommended to be used with AmQuel+, with which it is fully compatible. Also see NOTE ABOUT COMBINATION PRODUCTS below).
The NovAqua products for conditioning aquarium and pond water were first introduced decades ago and have been used world wide ever since, becoming a leader in water conditioners for fish and other aquatic life, both fresh and salt water. The NovAqua products have been continually expanded and improved in performance as advances in the technology have been made and as public water conditions have changed over time. NovAqua+ is the latest in technology and is appreciably more advanced than the original NovAqua product, being completely reformulated.ADVANTAGES:
NovAqua+ provides multiple protective colloid coatings on the fish`s body to replace or reinforce the natural slime coating that is essential to counteract injury, infection, and adverse environmental exposure.
These organic polymers effectively shield wounds on fish, prevent the loss of internal fluids and electrolytes, and protect fish from external toxins and pathogens.
The skin of fishes and many aquatic invertebrates is naturally fragile. It is covered by a protective slime coating that helps keep harmful bacteria and viruses away and aids the animals in their swimming ability by reducing surface friction. Any lessening of the slime coating, such as by abrasion and wounds can allow harmful pathogens to enter the skin. Fishes and invertebrates can sense when their slime coating is lessened or missing, and this can be very stressful to them. Fish being introduced to aquariums or ponds, or being transported, are particularly prone to losing natural slime and needing slime replacement.NovAqua+ neutralizes chlorine and the full toxic effect of chloramines:
* Chlorine is used in just about all municipal water supplies, for which the US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency recommends up to 4 ppm chlorine.
* Chloramines in municipal water supplies are a very serious problem for aquarists and pond keepers. Chloramines are a combination of chlorine and ammonia that together make a chemical compound that is much more stable and highly toxic to viruses and bacteria than either is alone. Chloramines are also very toxic to fishes and aquatic invertebrates.
* Over 50% of all municipalities in the U.S. now have chloramines added to the wate