Give your aquariums and tanks a reliable pump that provides a very quiet operation, the Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 3000 from Pet Store
. It has a powerful motor with great performance yet operates in a very quiet manner. This pump can be used for both sea water and fresh water aquariums
with the same quality performance level.
It has 6 inches cord and is applicable for either wet or dry use. The Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 3000 has uniquely designed impellers allowing proper immediate turn of direction. It has oxidation resistant bearings made of ceramic which helps in silencing the motor upon operation. This also helps in giving the Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 3000 more durability. It has built in cooling chambers to get rid of over heating when used on either wet or dry application.
The Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 3000 is easy to set up and install. You can have it installed in just a few minutes. It comes with a complete installation guide so you can be sure of setting up the pump correctly. The Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 3000 will surely do a great job for your aquarium at a low price. You will definitely love how this amazing pump works!
The newly designed Rainbow Lifegard / Pentair Aquatics Quiet One pumps are great for both fresh and salt water applications and can be used in either wet or dry applications. All models can be rotated on its side to fit directly into the Lifegard Module Filter System, eliminating the need for vertical and horizontal models. One of the new key features of Quiet One Pumps is how quiet it runs. At a volume of less than 45 decibels, you will not even notice this pump running. All aquarium models come with a 6` cord.
- Patented Uni-Direction impeller eliminates need for noisy mechanical device. This allows the pump to always turn in the correct direction immediately.
- High quality, corrosion resistant ceramic bearings help ensure quiet operation and longer life.
- Small footprint, with energy-efficient motor, and high-flow rates.
- Innovative "cooling chambers" provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Flow control dials on 800 & 1200 models.
- Easy grip handle on 4000 High Head, 5000 & 6000 models.
Quiet One 3000
- Application: Wet / Dry
- Flow Rate: 713 gph
- Inlet / Outlet: 1" MPT x 1" MPT
- Dimensions: 6.11" x 4.02" x 4.33"
- Max Head: 10.17 ft
- Power Consumption: 36W