The newly designed Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One pumps are great for both fresh and salt water applications and can be used in either wet or dry applications. All models can be rotated on its side to fit directly into the Lifegard Module Filter System, eliminating the need for vertical and horizontal models. One of the new key features of Quiet One Pumps is how quiet it runs. At a volume of less than 45 decibels, you will not even notice this pump running. All aquarium models come with a 6` cord.
- Patented Uni-Direction impeller eliminates need for noisy mechanical device. This allows the pump to always turn in the correct direction immediately.
- High quality, corrosion resistant ceramic bearings help ensure quiet operation and longer life.
- Small footprint, with energy-efficient motor, and high-flow rates.
- Innovative "cooling chambers" provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Flow control dials on 800 & 1200 models.
- Easy grip handle on 4000 High Head, 5000 & 6000 models.
Quiet One 4000
- Application: Wet / Dry
- Flow Rate: 954 gph
- Inlet / Outlet: 1" MPT x 1" MPT
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 3.75" x 4"
- Max Head: 9.68 ft
- Power Consumption: 42W