The Lifeguard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 5000 from Pet Store
is a great water pump system for your aquarium, and it is the ideal for salt and fresh water applications, as well as in dry or wet uses. It is a jointed water pump that allows you to rotate the utility at its side to pump water in many directions. Convenient and effective, this product can be a really great addition to your aquarium and an irreplaceable source of water for your aquatic pets.
The pump system includes an exclusive and patented impeller that makes the entire unit a silent device, allowing you to change the water flow's direction noiselessly. Its high-quality ceramic bearings also contribute to its quiet performance, and it is corrosion-resistant and long lasting. Aside from these, the pump features a cooling chamber that lower's the aquarium air temperature, giving your pet nice and safe ventilation. The product comes with a 6-feet cord to ensure your safety.
Buy this product now and provide your marine pets
the best water pump they long for. The Lifeguard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 5000 is for sale at leading pet shops and hardware stores for a good price. You can also buy this product online.
The newly designed Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One pumps are great for both fresh and salt water applications and can be used in either wet or dry applications. All models can be rotated on its side to fit directly into the Lifegard Module Filter System, eliminating the need for vertical and horizontal models. One of the new key features of Quiet One Pumps is how quiet it runs. At a volume of less than 45 decibels, you will not even notice this pump running. All aquarium models come with a 6` cord.
- Patented Uni-Direction impeller eliminates need for noisy mechanical device. This allows the pump to always turn in the correct direction immediately.
- High quality, corrosion resistant ceramic bearings help ensure quiet operation and longer life.
- Small footprint, with energy-efficient motor, and high-flow rates.
- Innovative "cooling chambers" provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Flow control dials on 800 & 1200 models.
- Easy grip handle on 4000 High Head, 5000 & 6000 models.
Quiet One 5000
- Application: Wet / Dry
- Flow Rate: 1330 gph
- Inlet / Outlet: 1" MPT x 1" MPT
- Dimensions: 7.68" x 4.56" x 5.32"
- Max Head: 10.35 ft
- Power Consumption: 116W