Substitute your aquarium powerheads
with the new Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 6000 from Pet Store
.This product can fit into any size of tanks, and you wouldn't have any difficulty in setting it up because it will work effectively no matter what position it's in, whether you want to install it horizontally or vertically. Assembling this pump is very easy, and it won't take much time. This pump works well with all protein skimmers, refugiums, and filters.
The Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 6000 makes use of a very powerful motor, which can make stimulate a constant water flow in your aquarium, regardless of the quantity and the type of water that you use. This pump makes sure that your other cleaning systems have something to do. It is its responsibility to pump water into these devices on a continuous basis.
While its strong motor is enough to pump large amounts of water in one go, the Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 6000 is surprisingly very quiet. It does not emit a distinct noise or a low vibration, which could give you and your fish undeserved stress.
With the Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Aquarium Pump 6000, you will enjoy the peace and quiet that it brings while it operates a very powerful motor.
The newly designed Rainbow Lifegard / Pentair Aquatics Quiet One pumps are great for both fresh and salt water applications and can be used in either wet or dry applications. All models can be rotated on its side to fit directly into the Lifegard Module Filter System, eliminating the need for vertical and horizontal models. One of the new key features of Quiet One Pumps is how quiet it runs. At a volume of less than 45 decibels, you will not even notice this pump running. All aquarium models come with a 6` cord.
- Patented Uni-Direction impeller eliminates need for noisy mechanical device. This allows the pump to always turn in the correct direction immediately.
- High quality, corrosion resistant ceramic bearings help ensure quiet operation and longer life.
- Small footprint, with energy-efficient motor, and high-flow rates.
- Innovative "cooling chambers" provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Flow control dials on 800 & 1200 models.
- Easy grip handle on 4000 High Head, 5000 & 6000 models.
Quiet One 6000
- Application: Wet / Dry
- Flow Rate: 1653 gph
- Inlet / Outlet: 1" MPT x 1" MPT
- Dimensions: 7.68" x 4.56" x 5.32"
- Max Head: 11.5 ft
- Power Consumption: 145W